Geekslair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Info and History

2 posters

Go down

Guild Info and History Empty Guild Info and History

Post  Geekslair Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:56 am

Once upon a time there was a gamer called Macavite. He started playing Swords and Potions and soon his wife joined him. Next thing you know several of their friends had also started playing and the guild Geekslair, Inc. was born.

Now the wife was a little competitive and quickly left the rest of the guild behind as far as level. She decided to leave Geekslair, Inc and moved on to the number one guild in the game. But in order to still be with her friends, she created a second character that she just named Geekslair. This time she didn't make some of the stupid newbie mistakes (always pay the NPCs!) and her second character soon became more fun to play than her first. Meanwhile the husband quit playing and turned the guild over to his wife. Slowly all the friends moved on to other games as well. Geekslair now had the opportunity to make the guild into something special.

Both guild and player started moving up the ranks. With lots of hard work by her and the players she recruited it has now become one of the top guilds in the game. Her first character has been surpassed and retired (unless she needs to come out for the occasional challenge).

Join us in helping take Geekslair, Inc. to the top. We will get there. Will you be with us when we do?

To apply - either mail Geekslair using in game mail or post your lvl, usual number of game days per day and game nick here. Feel free to submit questions as well.
Geekslair
Geekslair
Guild Master

Дата регистрации : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Guild Info and History Empty Re: Guild Info and History

Post  lonerwar Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:13 am

Haha, you remind the first time I've joined Geekslair inc. That time I was only level 80 lol . I can't believe how fast we go up now cheers

lonerwar

Back to top Go down

Guild Info and History Empty We will reach it, I believe in Geekslair

Post  tedwu Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:58 am

I've not been here longer than lonerwarrior2 but surely Im not a stranger to the game during it's creation.

If current Geekslair out lasts her husband I and Shadowhem (my best mentor and friend) will be here to see and celebrate the day when we are top 1 guild. bounce sunny

tedwu

Дата регистрации : 2012-12-04

Back to top Go down

Guild Info and History Empty Re: Guild Info and History

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum